* Default date and closing all org buffers
@ 2007-09-19 16:48 Sivaram Neelakantan
From: Sivaram Neelakantan @ 2007-09-19 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

When I use Org mode to record a TODO, the date is more often than not,
some day in the future. C-c C-s defaults to the current date but can
it be presented as an editable field in the minibuffer?  That way, I
save a few keystrokes.  The same for the C-c C-d deadline option.

I use C-tab to cycle through the buffers.  While in org mode, after
using C-c a a  and having a quick look at the days agenda, I rarely go
back to it, except to close the items.  But I do spend a lot of time
cycling through 4/5 buffers and when I hit the org buffers, the
cycling stops as c-tab is mapped differently in org-mode.

What I'd like, is a configuration to close-all-agenda-files/buffers,
so that one can go back to the default action of c-tab of mine.  In
org-mode I do like the s-tab/c-tab behaviour, except that when cycling
through buffers, it gets in the way; so I think there should be a way
to close/kill all org buffers once you're out of org buffers.

I usually have 6 org files that I put my different action items in.

 sivaram