* modify face of org-scheduled-previously depending of priority
@ 2013-11-07 15:43 David Belohrad
From: David Belohrad @ 2013-11-07 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

Dear All,

I'm extensively using priorities and scheduling and most of the time I
finish with tons of over-scheduled items with A-C priorities.

now, I have modified the priority faces such, that lower priorities are
'darker' and hence visually they go sort of out of sight:

  (setq org-priority-faces '(
			   (?A . (:foreground "DarkOliveGreen1" :weight ultra-bold :slant italic))
			   (?B . (:foreground "DarkOliveGreen3"))
			   (?C . (:foreground "DarkOliveGreen4"))
			   (?D . (:foreground "chartreuse1" :weight ultra-bold :slant italic))
			   (?E . (:foreground "chartreuse3"))
			   (?F . (:foreground "chartreuse4"))
			   ))

This modifies only faces of priorities. I'd like to modify using the
same colors as the the org-scheduled-previously.

This would create a sort of visual decay such, that least important
things are much darker than most important and hence the important tasks
get visible at the first sight.

is there any way how I could programmatically assign to
org-scheduled-previously the same colors as they are by current
priority?

many thanks

david

* Re: modify face of org-scheduled-previously depending of priority
@ 2013-11-07 21:15 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-11-07 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Belohrad; +Cc: Org-mode

Hi David,

David Belohrad <david@belohrad.ch> writes:

> is there any way how I could programmatically assign to
> org-scheduled-previously the same colors as they are by current
> priority?

Nope -- this would require changes in the code, and I don't think
this use-case is general enough to make these changes.  My own advice,
of course, other core contributors might think otherwise.

--
 Bastien

* Re: modify face of org-scheduled-previously depending of priority
@ 2013-11-08  7:46   ` David Belohrad
From: David Belohrad @ 2013-11-08  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: Org-mode

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> Hi David,
>
> David Belohrad <david@belohrad.ch> writes:
>
>> is there any way how I could programmatically assign to
>> org-scheduled-previously the same colors as they are by current
>> priority?
>
> Nope -- this would require changes in the code, and I don't think
> this use-case is general enough to make these changes.  My own advice,
> of course, other core contributors might think otherwise.
>
> --
>  Bastien

ok, thanks

.d.