I've been using org for two years and the new website made me realize I can maybe help (with the "yes. Do this" link) simply by joining the email list and help with documentation. I'm not a coder (baby steps, here and there) but I've been blogging about org for a while. The website is awesome. Thanks for making it! Also, hello world. -------- Original Message -------- On Oct 26, 2020, 06:34, stardiviner wrote: > New website looks clean and elegant, thanks TEC. > > TEC writes: > >> Hi Everyone, just a quick note from me: >> >> Regarding the intermediate state, there are a few teething issues >> that >> have appeared when deploying the site on orgmode.org.* >> >> If we could hold off from announcing this on some of the more >> high-traffic forums till these get sorted out that would be >> appreciated >> :) We want people to get the best possible first impression of the >> revamp after all. >> >> Timothy. >> >> >> *The favicon, font, and .gif files are not served properly ATM for >> example > > -- > [ stardiviner ] > I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express. > > Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ > IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner > GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3