From: michael-franzese@gmx.com
To: ccberry@health.ucsd.edu
Cc: Help Emacs Orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: displaying equations with ob-latex
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 00:08:50 +0200	[thread overview]

Did you manage to get the equations displayed, I have tried again and could not do
it.  It might be beneficial to give more details and some more examples on what to do.

Can I export on a window that is to right window of the code window?  I can one use plain
tex commands.  Texinfo mainly supports plain tex, org mode in basically latex, so the
two programs do not currently work well together.

Texinfo has the good feature to show equations (but only for plain tex) whereas org
is good with latex (but not very adept at displaying the output in an emacs window).