* Re: Fw: Re:  Problem with backslash and Freemind-Export
       [not found] <trinity-4a01aafe-4cc8-4b05-a7ff-153cfae55380-1345792449673@3capp-webde-bs35>
@ 2012-08-24 13:09 ` Martin Beck
From: Martin Beck @ 2012-08-24 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #2: org-freemind-files_org-mm-and-el.zip --]
[-- Type: application/zip, Size: 12837 bytes --]

* Re: Fw: Re:  Problem with backslash and Freemind-Export
@ 2012-08-24 15:04   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-08-24 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Martin,

"Martin Beck" <elwood151@web.de> writes:

> The export to the .mm file works, but the nodes representing the
> headings are empty.

The nodes are here in the .mm file -- so maybe some compatibility issue
with the export format and freemind's version?  I'm not using freemind,
so it's hard to tell.

I hope someone can chim in.

I copy Lennart, the author of org-freemind.el.

--
 Bastien

* Re: Problem with backslash and Freemind-Export
@ 2012-08-24 16:46     ` M
From: M @ 2012-08-24 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Bastien,

thank you very much! I'm working with Freeplane, a fork of Freemind and
you're right, the text is in the .mm file, so I'll ask the Freeplane
developers, why it does not work.

Kind regards

Martin