* How to analyze clocking reports (e. g. with spreadsheet application)?
@ 2013-04-27 21:50 Martin
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Martin @ 2013-04-27 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm using the org-mode clocking features (in org-mode 7.9.4) extensively
to document how much time I spent with which task and when.

I wonder how I can export the data (e. g. to MS Excel) for further analysis;
* time consumed by different projects
* interruptions and "jumping" from task to task
* time consumed by tasks with a special tag
etc.

I searched the internet and this list, but I did not find any description
from someone who has already
done that (however I'm quite sure that I'm not the first one with this idea).

Any hints on how to do it or tutorials/reports from others are welcome.

Martin