From: Christopher Dimech <dimech@gmx.com>
To: Rob Sargent <robjsargent@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Latex highlighting for org-mode
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 20:09:24 +0200	[thread overview]

The convenience of html output is the easiness by which one can zoom
in and out.  Doing that in printed output is difficult because you need
typefaces with different sizes.

I use the latex for mathematical typesetting, with the other things I
wholeheartedly follow your drift.  There is still so much work to do.
Things have become complicated, and the design has to get simplified,
for the next generation of hackers to work with.