* algorithm capabilities for org-mode
@ 2021-06-17 17:32 Christopher Dimech
From: Christopher Dimech @ 2021-06-17 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help Emacs Orgmode

There exists the algorithmicx package on https://ctan.org/pkg/algorithmicx
that people use.  But it comes under the "LaTeX Project Public License".

It was done Szász János and released in 2005, but is today inactive.

It would be beneficial if org-mode could have similar functionality
for algorithms as a built-in capability.

----- Christopher Dimech
Administrator General - Naiad Informatics - Gnu Project

Society has become too quick to pass judgement and declare someone
Persona Non-Grata, the most extreme form of censure a country can
bestow.

In a new era of destructive authoritarianism, I support Richard
Stallman.  Times of great crisis are also times of great
opportunity.  I call upon you to make this struggle yours as well !

https://stallmansupport.org/
https://www.fsf.org/     https://www.gnu.org/