On 06/08/2022 14:00, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Max Nikulin writes: > >> To get impression of the new feature in action, I modified ol-info.el. >> First patch does not depend on :insert-description and might be useful >> per se. Second one just enables the feature. > > Thanks! The patches look useful. > You should also add an entry to ORG-NEWS. Otherwise, I just have two > minor comments. I have realized that I did not address this comment. See the first attachment. I have noticed `org-trim' function, so second attached patch replaces `string-trim' in the newly added code to this function native to Org. Unfortunately `org-unbracket-string' can not handle empty suffix, but the fix is rather simple, so `string-remove-prefix' becomes unnecessary as well. The only reason of this patch is that earlier subr-x was avoided, see e.g. https://list.orgmode.org/87sg0onfrw.fsf@nicolasgoaziou.fr/ Patches are independent and neither of them is strictly necessary, I do not mind if they would be ignored.