Hello, This is a tentative patchset for orgweb zh_CN translation. However, some questions remain before I can finalize the translation, see below. Note that they are not of any particular order -- just the order in which they appeared in my mind when I composed this message. - General * How do I change the heading for the footnote section? In particular, can I set it in a file- or dir-local variable, or in the setup.org file? This is needed for _fully_ translating /quickstart.org. * Is translating /elpa.org worth it? I presume not, because part of it describes the use of the now-deprecated Org Elpa repository. * I noticed that /resources/postamble.html is unused in all languages. Should it be deleted? * I have added additional notes regarding zero-width spaces, because CJK languages rarely use spaces whereas markups need them. I presume this is an acceptable addition. + This addition would also be helpful for when _eventually_ the Japanese version is updated or some other CJK language is added. * I left the changes in a series of commits, each handling one file -- please let me know if I should squash them into fewer commits. Alternatively, let me know if I should push this to some online Git repo. * Please let me know if there are any guidelines for commit messages which I should follow. * I think the "#+description:" portion of each *.org file can be just moved into setup.org? That way we don't duplicate it twenty times. * There are hyperlinks which link to sites unreachable from mainland China. I have marked them as "external sites" (外网) for now, but I wonder if I should look for equivalent sites accessible from within mainland China. * When translating /index.org, I noticed that, within the first section, the spacing between the icons and their texts (e.g., the rocket icon and its accompanying text "quickstart") in /zh_CN/index.org are smaller than that of /index.org. I don't know if it is because I unintentionally changed something that caused this. * Should I mark English links as "English", and if so, how aggressively should I mark them? Or do you think it is too distracting for readers? I ask because there are some links in /ja that are marked as "English". - Chinese speakers * Please check for consistency on all major terminologies. The translation was done during a long timespan, and I may have unintentionally chosen different words for the same term on different days. * Please suggest alternative translations for various portions if you see fit. There were some portions where I _struggled_ to come up with sound translations.