On Tue, Mar 08 2011, Michael Käufl wrote: > Q1) links to contacts > Is there a common way to create links to contacts? I'd say just the same way as for any Org entry. > F1) csv export > When writing bulk letters with LaTeX, all I need is a file with the > recipients addresses in some predefined order. So it would be nice to > have some export option where I can choose the properties and contacts > I'd like to export and get a csv file. I think it's more an Org problem than an org-contacts one. :) > F2) pgp keys > I just started using gnus so I'm not quite familiar with it. According > to [1] BBDB can be used to map recipients to pgp keys. So it would be > great if org-contacts can support this in any way. I have no plans to > use this at the moment, so no need to hurry. I'm not sure that's something you really need: Gnus GPG support just pick the key one address is for. You do not need to do a manual mapping. Unless you really want to, but that'd be weird. -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info