On Mon, Mar 21 2011, Stefan Monnier wrote: > That sentence is obsolete. Sorry 'bout that. A collection can be > any function, including a lambda expression. Should I open a bug about that to keep track of it? (asking in case you're already working on a fix or not) > completion-at-point-function is meant to provide just the possible > completion candidates for the kind of object being completed. > Which ones of these will be actually considered will then depend on the > actual text in the buffer and the completion-styles in use. I see, that makes sense. I think that completion is not what I want to use as Tassilo suggested. I've been that way just because this is what is used in `message.el'. Maybe it requires a change too to turn towards an `abbrev' use. :) -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info