On Fri, Dec 03 2010, Carsten Dominik wrote: > please see comments below and resubmit. Ok. > Somewhere in the docs, there should be a reference to the older > variable, with an index entry and a mention that the other variable > should be used instead. I believe that many people have > org-agenda-ndays in there config, in multiple places > (in custom commands...) Done, I've added a paragraph about that. > When you resubmit, please make sure that the extensive explanation you > had earlier is part of the commit message. I think it's ok. Here it is.