On Thu, Mar 10 2011, George McNinch wrote: > If I have a buffer visiting one of my org-contacts files, say contacts.org, > > and if I have turned on "column mode" in the buffer visiting > contacts.org via org-columns ("C-x C-x C-c") > > then, when trying to tab-complete in a *Message* buffer > > To: George > > in the event that George identifies an entry in the file contacts.org, I > get an error report in the minibuffer: > > Text is read-only: "Type `e' to edit property" > > If I quit column mode in the appropriate buffer, then tab-completion > resumes working correctly. Unable to reproduce. Maybe M-x toggle-debug-on-error would throw a backtrace? -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info