On Sat, Feb 12 2011, Matt Lundin wrote: > I tried org-contacts with my rather large agenda files, but because it > uses org-scan-tags instead of regexp searches, queries are slow. E.g., > org-contacts-filter takes approximately 15-20 seconds. Yeah, it's hard to use if you contacts are accross large agenda files. It's slow. Using the anniversary code is currently impossible if you do not use a single small contact file. I plan to improve that later. > Also, the function org-contacts uses a tags/property search and then a > skip function. Would it perhaps be quicker to use org-search-view to > match against two regexps (the name and the contacts email property)? Maybe. Anyhow I've a lot of ideas for that. Considers the current version as a quick hack. :) -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info