On Fri, Mar 18 2011, Ian Barton wrote: > Apologies in advance this isn't a "real" patch:) This is the entry for the > manual describing org-crypt.el. I was going to put it in > http://orgmode.org/manual/Miscellaneous.html#Miscellaneous However, since I > am not a Tex user, I rapidly came to the conclusion that if I tried to patch > org.texi, I would probably do more harm than good. > > I have also pushed a short Tutorial to Worg about using encryption with org > files. It seems nobody answered you: I think that if you do not try to provide this in form of a patch it will be forgotten. Or could somebody help integrating this into a patch to org.texi maybe? -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info