Hi there, I'm sending a set of patches from my current `jd/agenda-format-2' branch visible at [1]. The ultimate goal of this is to replace `org-agenda-prefix-format' by `org-agenda-format' which controls the whole agenda line format and not only its prefix. This allows to build much powerful stuff, like: Wednesday 12 January 2011 TODO 10:00...... Buy bread (Food) :tobuy:perso: Where (Food) is the category, and TODO the TODO state. With the %() I added last year, you can even add many more stuff like any property. I've tried to split the patches in different parts, but this is very hard because org-agenda is really badly written (no offense :) with very long functions. I hope that I've at least enhanced things in this area, with smaller code size and more atomic functions. The code is in a good shape, but I think it needs more testing from different users it's more than probable that it has a couple of bugs or regression. [ Side note about motivation behind that: FWIW, I've started hacking on that in order to build very customized agenda views based on contact management. A replacement for bbdb based on Org, which is not finished yet due to that limitation I'm trying to kick out.[2] I want to be able to make a search view with the contact I'm looking for with a customized format like: [photo] [HEADING] [email address] [some button] which require the possibility to customize the whole line, and not only the prefix. ] [1] http://git.naquadah.org/?p=~jd/org-mode.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/jd/agenda-format-2 [2] http://git.naquadah.org/?p=org-contacts.git;a=summary