On Mon, Jan 17 2011, Julien Danjou wrote: > Attached is a patch that should fix that, even for future use of > `org-agenda-list' with the span unspecified. :) This patch has a side effect for me: my org-agenda-span is set to 14, and I've no way to reset it without quitting the agenda and requesting it again. I think we miss a keybinding to reset org-agenda-current-span to nil so org-agenda-span get used again. What do you think? Which key would be fine to reset the span? -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info