On Thu, Mar 17 2011, Óscar Fuentes wrote: > It would nice to get rid of that noise, if possible. It's kinda handy to have them to match the text. I don't think it's a real problem. They are very standard. > Second: > > Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux) > > That changes from system to system (GNU/Linux, MinGW32) and gpg version, > which is not good when the file is versioned. Same here. This is part of the standard output of GPG. This is not something org-crypt add for itself. > Third, the encryped text changes from invocation to invocation. That > means that the sequence > > org-decrypt-entry > > org-encrypt-entry > > alters the cyphertext. Again, this is annoying when the file is under > version control. This has been fixed in git recently by me, and should be fixed in Org >= 7.5. > Finally, is there a way to force symmetric encryption? If you do not set any key, it's symmetric. But I think there's no property to force symmetric on specific entry. I could add such a think I guess, if you need it. > I'm using the org 7.4 that comes with Emacs 24.0.50 (development > sources) on Linux and Windows. Go update! :) -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info