On Mon, Jan 17 2011, Carsten Dominik wrote: > have you been following this thread? I think this has to do with your > rewrite of the dagenda span stuff. Maybe you can find out better and > faster that I why this goes wrong? Please read the entire thread. I've followed but not sure I understood what the bug is. But from my various tries, I found a bug: when pressing 'j', the current span is discarded. Attached is a patch that should fix that, even for future use of `org-agenda-list' with the span unspecified. :)