On Sun, Oct 31 2010, Eric Schulte wrote: > This is really great. I finally folded it into my gnus setup, and while > it looks great when it works, I was getting frequent errors throw by the > org-mode fontification engine recursing too deeply. I've changed it to > the following which augments what you sent with some simple error > handling. That looks like something I'd like to see added to Gnus. If one of you can provide a clean patch and have signed FSF papers I'd be happy to review and merge it. -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info