Eric S Fraga writes: > On Sunday, 6 Mar 2016 at 20:26, Samuel Loury wrote: >> Samuel Loury writes: >> >> [...] >> >>> I will clean the *elc files and send another report. I will also >>> deactivate the advises not to pollute the results. >> >> Actually, profiler reports don't look really easy to read. I provide one >> in here but I don't know if it is helpful. > > Your previous profiler report was easier to read... what did you do > differently this time? I got it :-). My previous report was made using C-x C-s. The later one was made with C-x C-w... Attached is a more readable version, without the advices nor the hooks that would pollute the results.