* Gnus org-mode link problems in org 9.3
@ 2019-12-04 16:14 Bob Newell
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Bob Newell @ 2019-12-04 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english, emacs-orgmode

Aloha,

Posting to both org-mode and gnus groups.

Just updated to latest org (9.3 of 3 December) on Emacs 26.3.1
and my gnus link functions seem to have quit.

Now, whenever I do C-c C-o on an email link I get something like this:

org-link-search: No match for fuzzy expression: gnus:nnimap+imap.gmail.com:%5BGmail%5D/All%20Mail#CAN9LUGf6QKkyxt9EWJJs+hOYC6yWJASFT4K4hV5Zr2D10VyJWA@mail.gmail.com

Further, when I want to set up a todo with C-c c t when in a
gnus message (article), I now get

org-capture: Capture template ‘t’: No method for storing a link from this buffer

Does anyone else see any of this or just my problem? Any ideas?

Mahalo in advance,

--
Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i