John Hendy writes: > I installed android privacy guard on the phone, and can verify that > staged files are encrypted... but I don't see how to decrypt in the > app. The documentation states > (https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/wiki): > ----- > Decrypting encrypted org files via integration with Android Privacy > Guard. Encrypted files must end in one of three file extensions: gpg, > enc, or pgp. Not what you asked, but in the iphone client, the files are encrypted in place with the same name, with no Gnupg/etc. used. It seems the android version is different, and I would think one would need to specify the flavor on the emacs side.