Jing Su writes: > I just tried the MobileOrg on an iPhone 4 and a desktop (Windows 7 Home) via > Dropbox, and found the following problems. Most likely it's due to my wrong > configurations. Would someone kindly help me out please? The version of > Org-mode is 6.33x, and Emacs 23.2.1. You didn't post your config. (setq org-directory "~/ORG") (setq org-mobile-directory "/ssh:foo.example.com:/usr/home/gdt/ORG") (setq org-mobile-inbox-for-pull (concat org-directory "/from-mobile.org")) is enough for me. (I don't use Dropbox, but instead have my own webdav server.) It sounds like you might be having a windows problem.