Martin Stemplinger writes: >> Does MobileOrg support "reminders", like a buzz from the phone 10 (or a >> customizable number of) minutes before any appointment from the agenda? > As far as I know (and see on my iPhone) it does not yet provide such a > feature. But i agree that it would be really useful. I am pretty sure MobileOrg does not have this feature. I agree that MobileOrg doing reminders could be useful, but there's another way to deal with that need, which is robust two-way syncing from an ical client to org itself. Sometimes I want to enter appointments on my mac, and sometimes I have org open, and I'd like them to be synced in both places. The same implementation could be helpful to those who use all sorts of ical implementations.