Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Nicolas Goaziou writes: > >> Greg Troxel writes: > >>> I didn't try to turn this on. My icalendar-relevant settings are >>> >>> (setq org-icalendar-alarm-time 10) >>> (setq org-icalendar-use-scheduled nil) >>> (setq org-icalendar-use-deadline nil) >>> >>> I am trying to get ics entries only for headlines with active >>> timestamps. >> >> It is a bug then. I'll look into it in a few hours. > > This should be fixed. Thank you for the report. Thanks for the quick fix. export now behaves correctly, and it takes only 5s, which is way faster than 90!