* orgmode resume / cv examples?
@ 2012-04-02 19:07 Greg Troxel
From: Greg Troxel @ 2012-04-02 19:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I remember people talking about preparing resumes in org, with the
primary target being latex export.  I saved a few postings, but hadn't
really paid attention.

Now, I am paying more attention :-) I tried to chase down the
references, but didn't find a full source example, and no pointers on
worg.

I found

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-07/msg00998.html

which pointed to

  https://github.com/punchagan/resume

which seems promising, but I have not tried it yet.

There are also things like this:

  http://www.howtotex.com/general/a-guide-to-building-a-plain-and-simple-latex-cv/
  http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/moderncv/
  http://mirror.hmc.edu/ctan/help/Catalogue/entries/ecv.html
  http://stefano.italians.nl/archives/50

which aren't about orgmode, just latex.

I found a resume that obviously had used org, but not the org-mode
source file:

  http://adamsonj.ninth.su/cv.html

Thanks,
Greg