Torsten Wagner writes: > Since I use my Android-based phone on a daily basis (after all it is a > mobile phone), I got tempted to use more and more the google > calendar. I know about mobileorg and all this. However, the calendar > is so highly integrated with many applications on the phone that is is > often just a click away to add a new appointment. Slightly OT perhaps, but I am contemplating getting an Android phone and figuring out how NOT to have my calendar on google, and would like to sync it with org. (Right now I've made a 0.1-hearted attempt to export org to ical and put it in mac calendar.) Are there ways to not sync with google on the android and sync with org? I don't mind running my own calendar server.