John Hendy writes: > Does this make sense? If so, this is my reasoning for thinking the > change has to be on the org side. Alternatively, an openssl decryption > method could be integrated into mobileorg Android. What I meant was that it would be nice if there were a single scheme to encrypt org files, and all mobile clients implemented it. The use of openssl by ios mobileorg seems reasonable, and I don't know why android mobileorg doesn't use the same scheme. But if android mobileorg uses APG, then it seems that there should be elisp support to encrypt the files and put them in place. Is the use of APG for symmetric encryption, or is there a phone/org pubkey involved?