You can also join #org-mode on freenode On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 7:31 PM, Adam wrote: > On Wednesday 28 April 2010 10:00 am, David Frascone wrote: > > I notice that you guys all seem to be VERY MUCH experts in orgmode. . . > my > > questions are all very . . urm . . RTFM'ish, or just noobish. > > > > Should I be posting them somewhere else? I'm still incorporating > org-mode > > into my life, and making many mistakes . . . but, I love the simplicity. > > > > I'm also loving having emacs back in my life too. Last night, I remotely > > edited some files on my web server. I've been doing that for a while > with > > sshfs, but, I forgot how seamless you can do it with emacs. . . pretty > much > > deprecated sshfs for me (in the way I use it -- I'm either editing a lot > of > > stuff, or I ssh over, or I rsync -- I had been using sshfs for the > editing, > > and now no longer need to!) > > > > Anyway, thanks for the answers so far, and thanks for the new ones that > > will surely come when I get confused again. I think my next goal is to > > come up with some way to use multiple files to help my organizaition . . > > and somehow link them together. (Don't tell me . . still reading the > fine > > manual!) > > > > > > -Dave > > As fellow newbie, I sometimes wonder myself. This list is high traffic, > with much on add-in Org-mode packs, hacks and source bug-fixes. > > So for me, its still basically the Tutorials and Introductions. Thanks to > all involved for those. And the Org-mode Manual of course, which > itself is a little dense or daunting - perhaps the key to all. > > Babel sure looks good or handy, but I'm not there yet. > Remember-mode is sure handy. Am still juggling the > Agendas and Tags, almost publishing. > > Nice to hear from another newbie. Will keep plugging away. > > > > _______________________________________________ > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Please use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode >