Hi Nicolas, Thanks for your feedback. Attached is new patch which incorporates all your suggestions except the following: > Not directly related to your patch, but shouldn't it be > > (user-error "Could not open: %s" name) I'm not sure what you mean by this. Do you mean that the verb "open" is more approrpriate than "find" in the error message, i.e., "Could not open" rather than "Could not find"? If so, then it seems like "find" is more appropriate since "open" seems like there was a problem with opening a file when the problem is that a particular node was not found after successfully opening a file. Please let me know if I misunderstood. Thanks again for your valuable feedbacks.