From: Gour <gour@atmarama.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: N tasks per week with sexp diary entries
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 08:43:26 +0100	[thread overview]

On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 18:53:51 -0200
Leslie Watter <leslie@watter.net> wrote:

> What I've done is create a separate header for every time I have an
> appointment on such exercise and re-enter the schedule for that week.

Thank you for your input.

In my case, there is no fixed schedule per week, but it simply depends
on my free time which does vary from week to week and I only want to be
sure that I did fixed number of workouts per week. Moreover, if e.g.
the program does last 10 weeks, I most probably want to just continue
with it from the 11th week, iow. continuous exercising. So, it seems I
have to create schedule manually...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
He is a perfect yogī who, by comparison to his own self,
sees the true equality of all beings, in both their

--
There is no possibility of one's becoming a yogī, O Arjuna,
if one eats too much or eats too little, sleeps too much