All, I'm currently generating a road book for a trip from different Org-Mode file and other data. It results in a 13 thousands lines Org-Mode file and I have some performance issues. Using the ELP package, I isolated the two main bottlenecks. 1. One is in org-odt : the org-odt-write-manifest-file function is called once and takes 5.546672 seconds to write a 167 lines file. I rewrote this function and now it takes 0.01606 seconds to write the same file. As usually for this package, I directly send the patch to the org-odt author. 2. The other is in ob-exp : the org-babel-exp-lob-one-liners parse to the end of the buffer instead of the region given as arguments. On my "big" file it results in 50 seconds execution of the org-babel-exp-lob-one-liners function. With the patch it only takes 0.871 seconds. Please merge it or review it. Regards, Jeremy -- Sent from my Emacs