Hi, I have a task with the following timestamp: <2017-09-18 Pzt 14:25-18:40 +1w> which represents an event that's going to repeat every week during a certain period (it's not a TODO item). With this timestamp however in my agenda it repeats forever until when I'll finally archive it. Ideally I'd have sth like the following: <2017-09-18 Pzt 14:25-18:40 +1w #9> where the final ‘#9’ means that the event will only repeat _8 times_ (i.e. 9 times with the initial instance). Is this somehow already possible, or else would it be plausible to implement this mainstream (I could try to generate a patch in the coming weeks for this, tho it would take a while as I'm not very familiar with org's innards and I wont have lots of free time)? I have tried the following: <2017-09-18 Pzt 14:25-18:40 +1w>-- but then the entry appears (unsurprisingly) on my agenda every day, instead of only on Monday, which I dont want at all (these are lessons that repeat every certain day of each week of a certain period, and they are many). Thanks in advance, Göktuğ. -- İ. Göktuğ Kayaalp http://www.gkayaalp.com/index.html