On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 7:52 PM, Takaaki ISHIKAWA wrote: > Dear David, > > I have used iCalendar exporter to export an important schedule > on orgmode. > So it is org-mode -> iCalendar. > > Actually, I use this exporter with Dropbox service. > 1. Export a iCal file to Dropbox directory > (Dropbox will upload the file to the internet automatically) > 2. iCal.app on Mac get the iCal file from the internet, > and display the schedule as a special item. > > Cool! I'll start playing with that, once I have agenda mode working!