On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 5:20 AM, Sebastian Rose wrote: > David Frascone writes: > > I use org mode to keep track of my daily projects . . what I'm working > on, > > etc. I tag work related items, and, when I export to html, only work > items > > are exported. > > > > What I'd like to do, however, is only export things that have changed, or > > have been dated in the last week. > > > > Similarly, I'd like to archive off old completed tasks. > > > > Could someone point me to how to do these things . . . I'm sure it's > > documented somewhere :) > > > M-x customize-group RET org-publish RET > > > See the last two entries on that page. > > Set the "Org Publish Timestamp Directory" and "Org Publish use > Timestamps Flag" to `on'. > > From now on, Org-mode will publish only files, that changed since the > last time you published. > > Those are both already set. Currently, I'm only using one file. I'm not sure how to use multiples yet (sorry . . such a n00b) :) I was hoping to report based on changed bullets in the same file. -Dave