From: Christopher Dimech <dimech@gmx.com>
To: Christopher Dimech <dimech@gmx.com>
Cc: Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com>,
	emacs-orgmode@gnu.org, Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Highlighting and Background Colour for Source Code
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 14:27:41 +0200	[thread overview]

Did some more thinking on this and trying to set up outline-heading-alist
for texinfo, so I can get headlines similar to org mode.

Have seen people trying to do this lately but there is some problem with it that I
cannot understand right now.

(defvar gilgamesh-texinfo-hdlevels
'( ("@chapter" . 2)
("@section" . 3)
("@subsection" . 4)
("@subsubsection" . 5)
;; --------------------------------------------------
("@unnumbered" . 2)
("@unnumberedsec" . 3)
("@unnumberedsubsec" . 4)
("@unnumberedsubsubsec" . 5)
;; --------------------------------------------------
("@appendix" . 2)
("@appendixsec" . 3)
("@appendixsubsec" . 4)
("@appendixsubsubsec" . 5)
;; --------------------------------------------------
("majorheading" 2)
;; --------------------------------------------------
("chapheading" 2)
("heading" 3)
("subheading" 4)
("subsubheading" 5)
;; --------------------------------------------------
("@uchap" . 2)
("@usec" . 3)
("@usubsec" . 4)
("@usubsubsec" . 5) ))

(setq-local outline-heading-alist
;; We should merge `outline-heading-alist' and
;; `texinfo-section-list'. But in the mean time, let's
;; just generate one from the other.
(mapcar (lambda (x) (cons (concat "@" (car x)) (cadr x)))
gilgamesh-texinfo-hdlevels))

;;(defun gilgamesh-faddeev-texinfo ()
;; "todo"
;; (add-hook 'texinfo-mode-hook #'gilgamesh-texinfo-hdlevels) )