On 22/08/2022 11:10, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > > Maybe, in addition to "Return cons consisting of file name and node name", > you can put something like "File name may also be a virtual file name > (see `Info-virtual-files')." I have tried to fix docstrings. > I am ok with current behavior. It is only the docstring that I find > slightly confusing. I am still unsure how to treat links with missed filename, so I changed it from "(org) Something" to "(dir) Something". The latter is not valid, but it is more consistent with "(dir) Top" for "info:" (empty path) links. >> There is huge room for improvements in "ol-info.el", e.g. other virtual >> files such as "(*History*)" may signal an error during HTML export. > > May you open a separate bug report about this? I do not think it deserves an entry on updates.orgmode.org, especially taking into account that it might be tricky to delete it.