On Saturday, May 27th, 2023 at 8:51 AM, Ruijie Yu via "General discussions about Org-mode." wrote: > First of all, I believe this is not within the scope of TINYCHANGE, > because as you see below, you added 58 lines and removed 11. In this > case, the very first thing required before Org maintainers can consider > its inclusion is that you sign the FSF copyright assignment. If you > need more details, Ihor or Bastien could probably elaborate and/or send > you the form. Fair enough -- I'm open to sign the FSF copyright assignment. > First, do we need to wrap it with `save-match-data'? In my personal code > I almost always do, but I need a second opinion on that. > Second, instead of the let-unless-null combination, you can just do this > instead: (when-let ((match ...)) (let* (...) ...)) > And, if those values can't ever be nil, you could even combine the entirety > of the` let*' form into the `when-let' form (and turn it into a` when-let*' form). Thank you, all done, patch & GH PR updated. -- regards, Sergei Kosyrev