On 27/09/2021 21:31, Max Nikulin wrote: > On 27/09/2021 17:38, Bastien wrote: >> Maxim Nikulin writes: >> >>> I have realized that only a half of new apostrophes in doc strings >>> were properly escaped, so I am attaching updated patch. I still >>> consider the change as a minor improvement. >> >> Probably given the delay, the patch does not apply anymore. >> >> Would you be able to reformat and resend it? > > Surprisingly there is no conflicts during rebase. I expected changed > context in ORG-NEWS. I had some test cases for decoding of "+" in org-protocol URIs, so I have put them to test-org-protocol.el.