On 08/08/2021 03:27, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > > Maxim Nikulin writes: > >> It seems, rx e.g. in emacs-26.3 does not support all features used in >> oc.el and oc-csl.el. Loading an org file using git master, I get >> a warning >> >>> Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "rx form ‘regexp’ requires args satisfying ‘stringp’") > > Thanks. Could you send the patch again with a proper commit message, > using git format-patch? With the attached patches I do not see warnings any more while org is loading. On the other hand I am not an org-cite user, so I am not sure that nothing is broken by these patches.