Ruijie Yu via "General discussions about Org-mode." writes: > Ihor Radchenko writes: > >> (let ((org-time-stamp-formats '("%Y-%m-%d" . "%Y-%m-%d %H:%M"))) >> (org-element-timestamp-interpreter timestamp nil)) > > Thanks for the pointer. I have made this into a macro and redid my > changes accordingly. Please also let me know if more work should be > dedicated to avoid code duplication in tests (I see a lot of duplication > in the portions I touched in testing/lisp/test-org.el). > > What currently still fails unexpectedly: > > zh_CN.UTF-8: > test-org-clock/clocktable/lang > - This test only fails in batch mode, as I mentioned up-thread. I > might try to convert this into a test that expects failure > depending on whether Emacs is in batch mode. > test-org-colview/columns-width > - This patch did not attempt to fix it. I posted a diff file under > v2 (not included in this patch), but that didn't work either. > > ja_JA.UTF-8: > test-org-colview/columns-width > - See above. > > fr_FR.UTF-8: > test-org-clok/org-clock-timestamps-change > - This is tracked in the other thread I created, and won't be fixed > by this patch. > > en_US.UTF-8 and de_DE.UTF-8: > No unexpected test failures. > > [2. text/x-patch; 0001-DRAFT-Fix-dependence-on-locale-in-org-testing-facili.patch]... > > > To summarize, the remaining goal of this patchset is to fix > `test-org-colview/columns-width', and to optionally expect-failure on > `test-org-clock/clocktable/lang'. Iteration v6. Everything, other than the French test and the batch-non-batch Chinese test, now passes. I'll look up how to determine whether we are in batch mode or not, and slap that onto the expect tag for `test-org-clock/clocktable/lang'. And the French test belongs to its own thread, so I won't try to fix it here. V6 has two commits: the first commit is the *exact copy* of v5, and the second commit tries to fix the zh_CN columns-width code & test. Hence I only attach the patch file for the second commit.