On Thu, May 26 2011, Sven Bretfeld wrote: > It is definitely not there in 23.1, the emacs-snapshot package which > AFAIK is the orebokech version that seems not to have been updated since > quite a while. I have checked the sources of minibuffer.el and it does > not define completion-at-point-functions. orebokech version is dead. > This is a pity since Emacs Snapshot is the most actual you can get on > Ubuntu without adding foreign repos or compiling. emacs-snapshot in Ubuntu is a joke. > I have tried to use Emacs 24 from the emacs.naquadah.org repository > which, however, does not contain a Natty section. With the Maverick > packages org-contacts works. The Maverick ones should work flawlessly on Natty anyhow, as you discovered. -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info