On Mon, Mar 14 2011, Ian Barton wrote: > I notice that org-crypt isn't documented in the manual and there is an > old message from Carsten asking for someone to document it. If I can get > it working I'll promise to document it:) Also I'll write something about > using ssh agent with org an Emacs, a topic that has cuased me some head > scratching recently. By any chance, aren't you loading your Emacs' org-crypt version rather than the git one? This could happen if the load-path is set later. -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info