On Fri, Mar 18 2011, Bastien wrote: > I have the same problem, and the funky part is that it happens only with > Julien's email address -- as Julien is also hacking Gnus, I suspect some > backdoor he introduced in gnus-summary-wide-reply ;) Not at all, that's the direct effect of a header called Mail-Followup-To, which I put in my e-mails and which indicates that there's no need to Cc me since I'm subscribed to the list. This avoids receiving the emails twice when people answer. Kids, look at the `message-subscribed-*' variables to configure this at home. :) -- Julien Danjou ❱ http://julien.danjou.info