On Tue, Jan 18 2011, Carsten Dominik wrote: > Otherwise, if would continue to use whatever value you set with your > latest view change and keep this until you change it again. > > > So what was your issue with this part? My issue is that I use a default value of 14 days (you know I'm weird). If I change the current span by pressing `d', `w', `m', I've only one way to go back to my default 14 days view: close the agenda and reopen it. […] > So there you have your command to go back to the default > span. Yes, but: > If you think we do need an extra command for this, you > could do that under the "v" dispatcher in the agenda. > Maybe "v SPACE"? This is exactly what I meant! :-) I'd like to not to have to do `C-a a' once again to reset my view. Here's a patch for that.