Kyle Sexton writes: > ** App Store > A new version of the application has been published on iTunes connect > and is awaiting Apple's review before being added to the Apple > store. > > Because of encryption export laws, the feature to do encryption > on org files has been *removed* until I can get the application > registered with the government, don't update if you utilize this > feature. There is also a warning about this removal in the > description of the application. Thanks for being careful about warning people. Presumably the result would be unreadable files on the phone, not a loss of confidentiality, > ** Documentation for MobileOrg > Confluence is an easy to use wiki system that we have been granted an > open-source license for, but users may prefer something based on Worg > for maintaining information. Any preference which direction I should > build the website? Note that I am not likely to do anything useful either way. In general, I oppose using proprietary tools to maintain open-source projects. So I would avoid Confluence, if i followed your description. I'd like to see 2-way calendar sync from org to caldav, but that's not really about org-mobile.