* Re: Possible small formatting change in manual (section 15.1)
@ 2021-04-15  7:59 autofrettage
From: autofrettage @ 2021-04-15  7:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Ian wrote:
> When the paragraph first introduces the term “live code
> block”, it’s italicized. I think it should stay italicized
> for the rest of that paragraph since it’s the introduction
> of the term

I am not one of the authors of the manual, but my impression, after spending most of my life reading manuals, scientific reports, and a lot of other terminology-rich literature, is that new terms are typographically emphasised once and once only.

Cheers
Rasmus

* Possible small formatting change in manual (section 15.1)
@ 2021-04-13 22:59 Ian Nehera
From: Ian Nehera @ 2021-04-13 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode