* Font width in Properties Drawer
@ 2020-08-20  0:28 Garrett Rolfs
From: Garrett Rolfs @ 2020-08-20  0:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm experimenting using proportional width fonts for prose portions of
my org file. I have found resources showing how to configure fixed width
fonts for code blocks, property values, etc. This is a nit-picky
question, but is there a way in a properties drawer to have fixed width
spacing in the area between the org-special-keyword and the
org-property-value? I have both faces configured to be fixed width, but
I cannot align the property values because this area is proportional.

Executing C-u C-x = on a space in this area indicates there is no face
defined. So I suspect the answer is currently no.

Thank you.

-Garrett